Watermelon has several heart-healthy components that also lower blood pressure, including lycopene, citrulline and other vitamins and minerals.
- Treats kidney disorders by cleaning and reducing uric acid
- Reduces both your body temperature and blood pressure
- Contains high level of lycopene, linked to cancer prevention
- Lowers blood sugar level
- Improves cardiac functions and prevents cardiac problems
- Prevents macular degeneration and glaucoma
- Helps against erectile dysfunction and boosts the libido