Pineapples' nutritional benefits are as fascinating as their anatomy. Pineapples are high in vitamin C and manganese, and are also a good way to get important dietary fiber and bromelain (an enzyme).
- Reduces the inflammation of joints and muscles, fighting arthritis
- Boosts the immune system
- Rich source of fiber, helping to a healthy disgestive system
- Source of manganese, which is essential in strengthening of bones
- Strengthens gums
- Improves eye health, preventing its age-related deficiencies
- Promotes blood circulation to various parts of the body